Sunday, January 12, 2014

Letting Go of Thinking Your Dreams are Not Important

Well, I missed yesterday, for the most amazing and totally justified reason: I spend the day with my hubby and my granddaughter! Talk about following your dreams! Avery is the most wonderful child and you get the sense that she follows her dreams ALWAYS!

The full suggestion is: "Let go of thinking your dreams are not important; always follow your heart."

How many of us just give in at a certain point, feeling that our dreams don't matter and just towing the mark? Just fitting in, doing whatever it takes to get along, be successful, etc. Well, I did that for about 45 years and in 2000, when I was fired from a corporate job for the fifth time, I said, "ENOUGH!"

I dropped out, worked in retail and began to meditate, journal and read about my spiritual journey. In 2005, I read a wonderful book called "Journey of Souls," by Dr. Michael Newton and it changed my life. Truly!

My husband is a psychic medium and he began to study, to learn how to manage his psychic skills and I went along for support. Well, initially that was the case. Then, I began to "get" messages, also and so I began studying, too, and learned that I have a bit of talent in this field, as well.

We began our studies in 2002 and in 2005, when I read the Newton book, I knew immediately that I wanted to learn more about past life regression, past lives and reincarnation and facilitate sessions for people who wanted to heal karmic wounds. As soon as I made the decision, doors began to open and I soon met a woman who trained in the work and then I was on my way to take training myself! A few months later, I opened my practice.

I wouldn't be a practicing past life regressionist today if I hadn't followed my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment