Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let Go of Blaming Anyone for Anything

Today’s guidance for our “letting go journey” is:

“Let go of blaming anyone for anything; be accountable for your own life. If you don’t like something, you have two choices: accept it or change it.”

Wow, don’t you love how Shannon Kaiser cuts right through it, with no bullsh*#?

In my own life, I see how I can really benefit from this surrender technique. I am 59 years old. I have been on my own since I graduated college at age 21. That’s 38 years of being on my own, living my own life and making my own choices.

Yet, there was a time when I blamed my parents, my siblings, my ex-husband and lots of other folks for the pain in my life. It’s really easy to blame our addictive behavior or reactions to life’s challenges on our parents. Isn’t that what psychotherapy tells us?

Yet, enough is enough! With our tools, such as EFT and Reiki and Access Consciousness Tools, we can release those old hurts, childhood trauma and pain and live with new choices and vitality.

There is also a great deal of freedom in letting go of these old blaming habits. When I take responsibility for my life, I soar! I open to new ways of being and living. I open to new ways of being a more authentic version of ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment