Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Letting Go of Cheating on Your Future with Your Past

Today's suggestion really rings true to me, because it is so easy to get "lost" in your past and miss the present. But I hadn't considered that you are also robbing yourself of your future!

The full concept:

"Let go of cheating on your future with your past. It's time to move on and tell a new story."

I can't even begin to tell you how much this resonates for me. I came to terms with the abuse I suffered in childhood in my 40's and began telling anyone who would listen. Oh, it was easy, because I was in counseling for quite a few years. Then, I began taking classes in healing, training in different energy clearing modalities and it just came with the territory.

Today, I realize what I am doing: cheating on my present AND my future. So, it stops today! No more old story.

Thank you, Guides and Angels for this 2 by 4 to the brain! I get it!

Today, I tell a new story: one of courage, healing, new intentions and positive choices. Today, I begin to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment