Thursday, January 23, 2014

Letting Go of Money Woes

Today's suggestion for the new year is:

"Let go of your money woes. Make a plan to pay off debt and focus on your abundance."

WOW! Does it get any clearer than that? Letting go of our "money woes" can be a hard battle. (Why did I get the word "battle"?) Our money issues run deep and are multi-generational. Perhaps, these beliefs are based on multiple past lives where we struggled with money, abused our power or wasted money. Even as I write these words, I see that I am judging myself and my money issues.

So, it's time to let go! Using Access Processes or EFT or any number of energy clearing tools, I choose NOW to let go of these limiting beliefs and begin part two:

Make a plan to pay off debt. This part of pretty easy for me. I show gratitude each month, when I pay my bills. I lovingly thank the bank, the car loan company, etc., for trusting me with credit. I learned this from Louise Hay. Paying bills becomes easy when you focus on the gratitude around the transactions.

So, that just leaves us with "focus on your abundance." ABUNDANCE. What does that mean?

The dictionary defines it as:

An extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply: an abundance of grain. OR
overflowing fullness: abundance of the heart. OR
affluence; wealth: the enjoyment of abundance.


Isn't that interesting that even the dictionary explains ABUNDANCE in different ways! So many times, we think of abundance as money in the bank or the ability to "buy stuff." Abundance comes in different ways and when we realize this, we are even more abundant!

I count relationships, such as those with family, good friends, clients and members of our Meetup. Then, I count the energy of money flowing in and out of my bank account, in a never-ending cycle. This is key. See the flowing in and then flowing out. Giving is just as important as receiving and vice versa!

So, today, I'm letting go of old money beliefs and riding the wave of abundance in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment