Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let Go of Worry

Our surrender suggestion for today is: "Let go of worrying; worry is like praying for what you don't want.

Think about it: if what your thoughts create your reality, then worry all of the time will only bring what you are worried about. So, how do you get out of that trap?

By focusing, moment by moment on what is wonderful in your world. For example, where I am sitting, I am warm and cozy, with a hot beverage nearby, soft, soothing music in the background and my puppy sleeping soundly in the next room. I am content and simply enjoying this present moment, with a big smile on my face!

On the other hand, it is cold and nasty outside, with a temperature near 40 degrees and a light rain. If I strain, I can hear my neighbor's dog barking and, oh, yeah, what about that meeting with my accountant on Friday? That can't be good, right?

Do you see how I went from content and cozy to complaining and anxious in about 10 seconds?

Yet, am I in the cold? No Rain? No When I focus on my lovely laptop and the soothing music, can I hear the dog? No Is my appointment with the accountant right now? No

So, in this moment, I can truly let go of worrying, by focusing on what is here, now, right in front of me! I can also use some of my energy clearing tools, such as Access Questions or EFT to clear my anxiety around the meeting on Friday. Then, I begin to focus on how I can contribute to a positive meeting and receive a positive outcome!

Hey, today is Wednesday. By continuing to ask questions like:

What do I know that I've been pretending not to know about my financial records and financial plans?

What else is possible?

How does it get any better than this?

I open up to receiving more of what the Universe wants to gift me, in terms of help with my financial planning, taxes, etc.

So, rather than panicking and losing sleep over an appointment, I simply ask, "What else is possible?" and focus on what ideas float in over the next few days. As I ask questions, and allow the Universe to answer, my whole world brightens with possibilities!




No comments:

Post a Comment