Thursday, January 16, 2014

Letting Go of Thinking You are NOT Where You Should Be

Today’s reminder is:

“Let go of thinking you are not where you should be. You are right where you need to be to get to where you want to go, so start asking yourself where you want to go.”

I love this one! I can’t tell you how many times people ask me “Am I on my path? I feel like I’m not where I’m supposed to be. I feel stuck.”

When we can relax and KNOW that we are in EXACTLY the right place, that’s when we begin to get somewhere! Right?

In other words, relax and enjoy the journey. Just consider, “I’m right where I need to be. Now, where do I want to go?”

Asking questions is one of the best ways to move forward. That’s why I love Access Consciousness tools and processes so much. Access invites you to live in the question.

Now, it may seem silly or weird to ask a question and not answer it, but that’s the beauty of this philosophy. You ARE the question. You ask questions, just as you would do a Google search and your Guides, Your Higher Self and the Universe conspire to bring the answers to you!

The most perfect question in the whole world is “What else is possible?”

I had a situation with a rebate I was due from AT&T. I got an email that invited me to register the rebate and when I went through the steps, it said my rebate was $25. The representative who signed up our account told me that the rebate was $150, so I was initially upset.

However, I kept asking “What else is possible?” (to myself, not to the rep) and after a series of representatives, I learned that the $25 rebate was ANOTHER rebate, in addition to the rebate that I got for signing up!

Now, there are times when “What else is possible?” is a valid question for the representative, hotel clerk, etc. I know a lady who used the question once, when she was told that the hotel had no rooms. She kept asking “What else is possible?” and ended up with the honeymoon suite for the price of her original reservation!

I think it’s about not taking “NO” for an answer and being open to the Universe to gift you with a “YES” that may be even better than what you envision.

And this brings me full circle to our suggestion for today: When you can let go of thinking you are not where you should be and ask questions about where you want to go, the whole Universe opens up to gift you with amazing opportunities, miracles and synchronicities.

So, choose: Where do you want to go? Who do you want to be? What else is possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment