Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Messages From Your Angels

Once or twice a month, Steve and I hold “Messages from Spirit.” He connects with your loved ones and friends in Spirit and gives evidence and messages. I connect with your angels and guides and write down 3 to 5 sentences of encouragement or guidance for each of the 8 people in attendance. Then, I give a sheet of paper with the personal words of wisdom to each person.

A few months ago, my guides suggested that I take one or two sentences from each reading and record those on a separate sheet of paper and share those on my Blog or Facebook. It didn’t take long for me to see that some of the words are intended as messages for me!

Here are the special messages from the Angels who spoke at last night’s event:

1. No worries! You can’t get this wrong. There are no mistakes, just chances to explore and go on an adventure.
2. Be gentle with yourself, as you heal and grow.
3. Meditate for even 5 minutes a day, to center yourself and find peace. Give yourself the gift of time alone to commune with your Higher Self.
4. Let your life be sweet; it is! Enjoy the night.
5. The morning is a key time for you to talk with your angels and Higher Self.
6. Your love of the water is good for your Soul.
7. Just minor changes in what you eat and drink will give you more energy and happiness.
8. Show your appreciation to people you love.


If something resonates for you, take it. Your Angels love to share wisdom and will use any channel available to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment