Thursday, March 26, 2015

Messages From Spirt

Twice a month, Steve and I hold "Messages from Spirit," a small group gathering, where we give messages to 8 people. Steve connects with your loved ones and friends on the other side and I connect with your angels and guides. I record what I receive and give the message to each person. Also, I record one or two sentences from each reading to share later or use to encourage myself. Here's what I have to share from Tuesday, March 24:

1. Heaven is waiting to open to you. Blessings are coming.

2. Love yourself and take better care of you today for a sweeter tomorrow.

3. It is time for you to make a clean slate for your future.

4. Just ask for guidance and record what you hear or feel. Honor these messages and live in peace. (This girl also got: “The angels and fairies are all around you.” She cried and asked me if that was a common message. I don’t think I’ve ever received a reference to fairies in this setting. And only rarely in one-on-one readings.)

5. Meditation might help you center and find peace.

6. You can also eat blueberries and sing to help clear your throat chakra.

7. Let the good times roll and connect with old friends to re-establish bonds from the past.

8. There is a place in nature that you love to just sit and center yourself. This is so good for your Soul. Record these sweet escapes in your heart and you can close your eyes and take yourself there in times of stress or chaos.

Beautiful messages for beautiful Soul Companions!

No comments:

Post a Comment