Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Meditation and A Rampage of Appreciation

I’ve just learned something about myself: when I don’t meditate when I start my day, I tend to become very irritable and stay that way all day. Grrrrr!!!

When I don’t ground, center and go to my “happy place” early each day, I tend to veer off course and wreak a lot of havoc in my wake!
Yesterday, for example, was a day in which I didn’t stop to meditate. I just “jumped in.” Things began to unravel and I became angry and sullen and was almost ready to bite off Steve’s head when I met him for dinner!

We had an event that night and I wanted to be at my best. So, I centered, grounded and began to appreciate Avery! I remembered something silly and fun from our Saturday sleepover and I could feel my vibration instantly rising. I also looked on my phone at her recent photos of the Daddy/Daughter Frozen dance. Instant up vibe!

Every time I felt myself begin to sink, I would re-center on Avery and her lovely face, her vibrant smile, and her joyfulness. I would appreciate her and how much she enriches my life. I would have a rampage of appreciation around Avery!

The result? I enjoyed my evening much more than I enjoyed my day! Here’s a quote from Abraham-Hicks that explains the phenomenon:

The more you practice appreciation, the less resistance you will have in your own vibrational frequencies. The longer you focus upon things that feel good to you, the easier it is for you to maintain those vibrational frequencies that feel good.

Since it is your primary intention, as you move through your day, to find things to appreciate, you are practicing a vibration of less resistance, and you are making your connection to your own Source Energy stronger.

Because the vibration of appreciation is the most powerful connection between the Physical You and the Non-Physical You, this process will also put you in a position to receive even clearer guidance from your Inner Being. The Law of Attraction assists with the powerful momentum of these positive thoughts and feelings until, with very little time and effort, you will find your heart singing in your joyous alignment with who you really are.

So have a Rampage of Appreciation and enjoy your life!

Here’s another of my favorite quotes from Abraham-Hicks:

The greatest gift that you could ever give to another is your own happiness, for when you are in a state of joy, happiness, or appreciation, you are fully connected to the stream of pure, positive Source Energy that is truly who you are. And when you are in that state of connection, anything or anyone that you are holding as your object of attention benefits from your attention.

Want to learn more about Esther Hicks and Abraham:
http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment