Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm In Love with doTERRA Essential Oils!

I’ve been using essential oils for a few years, such as adding rosemary and peppermint to my body wash and using Tea Tree Oil as an antiseptic, for cuts and burns. Last fall I decided to check out doTERRA oils and signed up as a Wellness Advocate with one of my friends.

Why did I choose doTERRA essential oils? Because doTERRA is the ONLY company that sells Certified Pure, Therapeutic Grade oils. doTERRA means "gift of the earth" and that's just where they source all of their oils! Each oil comes from the country where that plant is indigenous. doTERRA is committed to providing simple, safe and empowering solutions that enhance well being.

Since January, I have been reading everything I can get my hands on and using the oils for pretty miraculous jobs! I invested in doTERRA’s Family Physician Kit. Here’s what it includes:

The Family Physician® Kit is a collection of ten nurturing essential oils, including six single oils and four blends. The stunning box includes tips for using the oils, as well as an audio CD featuring dōTERRA®'s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. David K. Hill. In this audio presentation, Dr. Hill teaches listeners how to care for their family's everyday health needs with simple and safe methods using the ten essential oils included in this kit. Includes 5 ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue®, Breathe, DigestZen®, and On Guard to help families address a multitude of health issues.

Late in January, I had to have some pretty extensive dental work done and I did my homework. I put together rollerballs of Deep Blue (really great for pain) and Peppermint (helps with swelling). Then I took a drop of Frankincense and On Guard 2 to 3 times per day. I continued to use the Deep Blue, just rolling the diluted oil around my mouth several times a day. The Peppermint went around my ears. There is usually some ear pain with dental work and this really helped. I only took about 4 of the pain pills that my DDS gave me. I attribute the low pain I experienced to my use of the doTERRA essential oils!

Cool husband story: after a class I took with a friend in Richardson, I saw her Facebook posting on how she used Lavender and Melaleuca for her son’s earache. My hubby had a sinus headache and said his ears also ached, so I made some rollerballs and layered the two oils, around his ears and nose. After about 20 minutes, he said his ears popped. Then, after 30 more minutes, he said his sinus headache
was gone and his sinuses were clear!

My husband really swears by Deep Blue! He uses it on his back and his feet! My younger daughter has two small children and she uses everything from Lavender to On Guard to Melaleuca to keep them healthy and sleeping through the night! My older daughter has some allergies, so I made her a roller ball of Breathe and gave her a bottle of On Guard. Then, she saw the DigestZen in the kit and had to have some of that, too!

Want to buy oils? Check out my site:
http://www.mydoterra.com/pjspur/

If you want to learn how to save up to 25% on your oil purchases, contact me and become a Wellness Advocate yourself! Just write me at pjspur@gmail.com or fill out the contact form on my doTERRA website.

Next time, I’ll write about using essential oils for emotional healing. This is my favorite aspect of healing with essential oils. Why? Because it blends so well with www.soulrevelations.com, my practice where I support you in healing your body, mind AND spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment