Monday, October 19, 2020

 


A prior client and Reiki student contacted me for a past life reading last week.
  She was currently struggling with shingles, yet she was determined to reopen her healing arts practice.  On the day of the reading, she wrote me to say that the pain was quite severe and asked if I would do the reading and send her the recording.

This was a unique request, so I ask my Guides and Angels and received a resounding “Yes!”

I set up my recorder and shuffled the cards.  I did the reading, as if the client was on the other end of the phone.  Rather than pausing for comments or questions, I channeled the reading nonstop from start to finish. I used my current favorite deck:  The Light Seer's Tarot. 

The reading was clear and concise.  The woman had been a young woman in Africa who had been shunned by her family for being “different.” She was adopted by another family, the patriarch of which was a town elder and a type of medicine man.

He taught her many things during her life and she taught him about Nature and the trees and healing people from the land. The young woman would spend hours in nature, sitting with her back against a tree, meditating and communing with Nature.   

It was an amazing reading and when I heard from the client later, she shared that she had always loved trees:  talking to trees, sitting with trees, listening to trees!

With some of the other information that was shared about that life in Africa so long ago, she now knows that she can use the talents, skills and qualities of that woman to help build her healing arts practice.

What can you learn from one of YOUR past lives to help and support you now?

Visit my website and schedule your own past life reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment