Tuesday, December 15, 2015

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, My Soul Self Gave to Me Rose Quartz Crystals

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, My Soul Self Gave to Me Rose Quartz Crystals for healing my heart and opening to more love in my life.

Rose Quartz is one of the first crystals I found when Steve and I began collecting crystals in 2001. I loved the pale pink color and the variety of options: beads, pendants, rough stones, jewelry, carved angels and skulls. You name it: Rose Quartz is available in many, many forms and is very inexpensive. What I love most about Rose Quartz is how it heals the heart chakra. It also fosters love on many levels, including Self-Love!

“The fair and lovely Rose Quartz, with its gentle pink essence, is a stone of the heart, a Crystal of Unconditional Love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.[Raphaell, 82-85][Simmons, 331][Hall, 236]
Called the Heart Stone, Rose Quartz may have been used as a love token as early as 600 B.C. and is still an important talisman of relationships. It is quite effective in attracting new love, romance and intimacy, or in developing a closer bond with family or friends. It supports connection within groups and community, and carries a high spiritual attunement to the Earth, Universe, and the Divine. [Eason, 50][Simmons, 331][Hall, 236]

Source: http://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/rose-quartz
(Books used for the description are shown in parentheses by author’s name.)

I use Rose Quartz in a number of ways in my life:

1. Carry a small piece of Rose Quartz in my pocket. I make sure that it is a smooth stone.

2. Wear a pendant of Rose Quartz.

3. Wear a bracelet that has Rose Quartz beads.

4. Drop chunks of rough Rose Quartz in my bath. Wonderful as a skin softener and it also heals the physical body. One source said it’s good for wrinkles!

5. Use Rose Quartz to heal my heart by lying down and placing a piece over my heart chakra.

6. Use Rose Quartz in a crystal grid for healing on mental, spiritual, physical and emotional levels. Rose Quartz is a great stone to add to any grid.

How might you use the healing properties of Rose Quartz in your life?

To learn more about Rose Quartz, I recommend books by Adrienne Goff, Judy Hall, Philip Permutt or Katrina Raphaell.

No comments:

Post a Comment