Thursday, August 14, 2014

Moving On

My recent health challenges have been around digestion and 3rd Chakra issues. One of my friends shared this:

"When I'm in rapid expansion of consciousness, my body can't keep up and my stomach is where the energy gets stuck."

This really resonates with me. And, when I posted in a DFW FB group I'm in, several ladies chimed in with similar challenges. Yes, similar journeys and similar challenges, mostly spiritual, when we peel the layers. Another friend said this:

“It's fascinating to me how many people I know who are on similar journeys and how most of them seem to be the spiritual ones. I wonder if we draw these experiences to ourselves for growth or if we are the ones who are most sensitive to the unnatural things in our environment or maybe a combination of both.”

It’s no accident that we draw to ourselves experiences and people for our own healing. And then I ask, “Am I open to healing? Am I resisting it?” Here’s what another friend shared about being open to NOW, rather than turning back to what we “know”:

The topic of resisting "going back" (as if we can, but still, for sake of conversation I will use the term) has been coming up in several venues lately. The idea of being in what is, in the present, and becoming comfortable with not knowing, rather than running/turning back to what is known. Even the desire to do that slows the flow of life coming our way...which is probably why we do it!! Ha!

And then, I had another insight: the other night, when the acid reflux was at it's peak, my heart felt like it was being squeezed and was literally hurting. (Steve almost took me to the emergency room! Oh, wow, EMERGE! That's what we are all doing . . . EMERGING!!! And there's a room for that? Amazing . . .)

The next day, I said to myself, "it feels as if I have a hole in my heart." The faces of my friend and my sister came into my mind and I was reminded how hurtful their rejection of me has been. Then, I said, "I'm choosing to heal that hole in my heart and move on."

Then, I saw something on a site that I visit regularly for Abraham quotes:

Everything that we're teaching here is about you deciding how much grief you're willing to put yourself through before you take the path of least resistance. And we're encouraging not very much grief. We're encouraging taking the path of least resistance really early on. If someone says, "I don't want to be with you," we'd say, "Okay," and we'd go find someplace else to be. We're not kidding you, we would not put up with any grief.
- Abraham-Hicks –

So, upon reading that, I decided, I made an active choice: No more crap! I choose to say, “OKAY! I’m moving on!” I feel so good to announce this!

Today, I selected a turquoise patterned top and reached for a necklace that my friend had given me. The thought came in:

"It's only jewelry, PJ, and it's pretty and you like it. So, wear it, already!" So I did.

Three months of healing . . . the hole in my heart is getting smaller. Also, the interesting thing is that I can feel the rift with my sister heal as I heal the pain from the loss of my friend.

Thank you, God. Thank you, Angels. I am being divinely supported as I heal and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment