Friday, March 16, 2012

The Language of Emotions

I spend about 2 hours everyday in my car, driving to and from the office. Since I moved almost 5 years ago, I've listened to quite a few books on CD or my i-Pod. Recently, I listened to a live seminar given by Karla McLaren on emotions, after reading her book on Chakras. Yesterday, I received from Amazon a "real" copy of her book, called "The Language of Emotions."

After enjoying the 7 hour seminar, I knew I just had to have the book, so that I could really incorporate some of these wonderful practices into my life.

What would you say to:
* Feeling your feelings, as you feel them?
* Tapping into "hate" and seeing what Shadow material is to be found?
* Learning that "fear" is a natural emotion and is often tied to INTUITION!
* Getting grounded and letting Mother Earth take in your sadness, so that you can
live in joy?

These are just a few of the concepts. It is a very comprehensive book!

Stay tuned, as I'm creating a workshop to share some of these processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment