Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shining a Light

“Hell is the opposite of joy. It is unfulfillment. It is knowing
Who and What You Are, and failing to experience that.
It is being less.”

~ NEALE DONALD WALSCH, Conversations with God

When I look back on my life in Corporate America, I see that I was in a type of Hell; a Hell of my own making! Oh, I made the choices that put me there and I continued to make choices that kept me in that dark, lonely place. No one ever pointed out that I alone could open the door and let myself out. This was something I had to figure out . . . the hard way.

For the past six years, I’ve been a type of guide for folks. My specialty is helping you “get out of Hell.” If you’re interested in getting out of the Hell you’ve placed yourself in, contact me. Remember, I’ve been where you are now. Sometimes, all you need is a guide or someone with a light that is just a little bit brighter than the one you have to show you the way. For many people, I am that light, helping them see a new way to healing, and to a better life.

And, if I can do that for you, it will make my day.

I use a coaching style in my work, which allows you to ask questions, seek answers and grow. I don’t give advice and I don’t do the work for you. If you’re interested in clearing out some of your old stuff, give me a call. If you are interested in equipping yourself with tools and techniques that continue the healing long after your session is finished, I’d like to talk with you. If you are interested in learning new skills that make Earth School a little more fun and your life a lot more rewarding, contact me. If you’ve decided that Hell is no place to live, well you’ve found a friend.

Because what I really want you to know is this: THERE IS NO HELL, no prison, except the one you create for yourself. Truly. So choose freedom. Today.

And give yourself the gift of: FREEDOM

You truly hold the key. In this moment, you can choose to set yourself free. I offer you the potential for change, for healing, for transformation . . . It’s like I’m offering you a “get out of hell” card . . .I wonder if you will take the first step . . .

In the words of one of the world’s great Statesman:

“If you're going through Hell, keep going.”

~ Winston Churchill

Contact me if I can help in any way.

http://www.soulrevelations.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment