Thursday, December 24, 2015

On the 11th Day of Christmas, My Soul Self Gave to Me Access Consciousness Tools

Over the past 20 years, I have adopted many different energy clearing tools. In fact, when I learned EFT back in 1999, I didn’t even know what an “energy clearing tool” was!

My favorite collection of tools this year is from Access Consciousness. I’ve been using The Access Clearing Statement and several other tools from their collection after learning them from a coach I worked with in 2011. Later, I took the Bars Foundation Class with Dr. Sue Hegel in 2012.

My favorite tool is asking “Who does this belong to?” As an empath (someone who feels the feelings and picks up on the thoughts of other people) I can be easily bombarded when I go to Wal-Mart, a mall, a large office building or any group setting with a large number of people.
I can also become overwhelmed when the people around me are sad, angry, mad or depressed. Access Consciousness advises that 98% of my thoughts and feelings are NOT mine. If this is true, it’s important to have an easy tool to release these from my energy body.

Here are the steps to “Who Does This Belong To?”
1. Notice what you are feeling. Sad? Angry? Depressed? Panic? (a biggie on airplanes!)
2. Ask: Who does this belong to? OR Is this mine?
3. Say: Return to Sender, Consciousness Attached OR Return to Sender, with Love
4. Notice what you are feeling. If you feel lighter, then the feeling WAS NOT yours

If you still feel some of the feeling, it may be yours and you may want to use the Access Clearing Statement to clear that feeling.

Access Clearing Statement

Anytime you would like to change something, whether that something is a belief, a restriction, a feeling or whatever, just destroy and uncreate the old belief, restriction, feeling or whatever.

How do you do this? By using the really wacky Access Clearing Statement, which works to confuse the brain long enough for the energy body to clear the old belief or whatever it is that has you feeling stuck in that moment. The statement is:

“Will you destroy and uncreate everything that is times a godzillion? Yes, please. Right, wrong, good, bad, POD, POC, all 9, shorts, boys and beyonds."

A recent statement that the Access Consciousness folks created that has really helped me is this one:
"What stupidity am I using to create the lack of receiving I am choosing? Everything that is times a godzillion, do I choose to uncreate and destroy it all? Yes, please! Right, wrong, good, bad, POD, POC, all 9, shorts, boys and beyonds."

The second part of the Clearing Statement are shortcut words for a process that the Access Consciousness Founder Gary Douglas channeled from his Guides back in 1990. If you want to learn more about the entire process. Please click the link below for the Access Consciousness website.

In 2000, Dr. Dain Heer, a chiropractor in Santa Barbara joined Gary and the two of them began taking the Access Consciousness principles around the world. Dr. Dain has a YouTube channel with weekly updates and Google Hangouts that help you clear what’s bugging you. One of my all time favorites is his holiday broadcast from last year, which you can still catch:

https://youtu.be/mFAC51cQ_X4

Dr. Dain's messages are always light-hearted, therapeutic and very supportive for your spiritual journey. I love his candor and the way he navigates his life, as well as all of the tools he shares.

If you are in the DFW area, Dr. Sue Hegel is your “go to source” for all classes and sessions in Bars and Access Consciousness. Tell her PJ sent you:

http://www.drsuehegel.com/access-bars

For more information on how this process works, please visit the Access Consciousness website:

http://www.accessconsciousness.com/

In the words of Gary Douglas, “What would it be like to live your life from infinite possibilities and choice?”

What else is possible?

How does it get any better than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment